- Kansas City, MO, USA
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives. We have an innovative culture and provide excellent compensation and benefits to our full-time employees.
As a Data Architect with our health information technology client, you will develop an organizational data strategy that addresses industry requirements through collaboration with IT teams and management. You will build an inventory of existing and new data needed to implement the architecture and identify and evaluate current data management technologies. In scope will be to develop data models for database structures, design, document, construct and deploy database architectures and applications. This role will allow you to implement measures to ensure data accuracy and accessibility and monitor, refine and report on the performance of data management systems as well as merge new systems with existing warehouse structures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of operational, clinical, financial or health care metrics work experience
- At least 3 years of SQL work experience
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field or equivalent relevant work experience
- Willing to travel up to 50% as needed
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City area
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. HUBZone candidates encouraged to apply.