- Monterey, CA, USA
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives.
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is seeking a Network Administrator to support the Army Health Clinic Presidio in Monterey, California.
- Support the overall network infrastructure at the military treatment facility (MTF) and respond to, detect, report, record, diagnose and resolve the occurrence of network faults.
- Install, test, terminate and maintain cable.
- Troubleshoot wiring problems.
- Inspect wiring drops.
- Troubleshoot serial communication lines.
- Operate and maintain Network Management Systems (NMS).
- Operate and maintain Network Operating Systems (NOS).
- Support diagnostics and configuration connectivity of MHS site/service specific servers, such as DBSS, CHCS, AHLTA, MHS GENESIS, DMLSS, operating systems, office automation, and other systems as specified with subsequent task orders.
- Operate and maintain security firewalls/Virtual Private Network (VPN) devices.
- Assist with DHA Infrastructure deployments and technical hardware refresh initiatives.
- Maintain documentation necessary for operations in support of LAN to WAN connectivity.
- Support the integration of network hardware and software platforms for WAN/LAN connected systems and medical AISs at MTFs, clinics, etc. as directed by the COR.
- Address user concerns with the LAN/WAN service provider and alert users to routine maintenance impacting circuits.
- Maintain and manage Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs).
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. HUBZone candidates encouraged to apply.