Budget & Acquisition Analyst
- Falls Church, VA, USA
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives. We have an innovative culture and provide excellent compensation and benefits to talent we hire.
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is seeking a Budget & Acquisition Analyst to support Defense Health Agency (DHA) in Falls Church, VA. Successful candidate will have five to ten years of progressive experience with budgeting, financial management and experience in federal procurement.
· Monitors and tracks commitments, obligations and expenditures throughout the execution phase of the appropriations. Performs recurring review and analysis of unobligated commitments and unliquidated obligation. Prepares routine reports and works resolution with the respective project leads
· Prepares routine budget status reports on a recurring basis (i.e. daily, weekly, end of month, end of year) to support budget operations, forecasting and budget development (i.e. POM, BES)
· Provides administrative support necessary to ensure the rapid processing of Initiative Decision Memorandums and funding release documents. Verifies that commitments, obligations and expenditures occur on a timely basis in accordance with spend plans, regulatory controls and are within programmed amounts.
· Maintains acquisition and budget records—responsible for setting up and managing both electronic and paper filing systems, as well as taking steps to ensure the Directorate is in compliance with applicable records management directives
· Provides strategic management support, such as in sustaining a Managers’ Internal Control Program (MICP), including process and internal control documentation, testing and corrective actions, program guidance development and training facilitation, maintaining risk and control matrix, and consolidating directorate-wide Statement of Assurance (SOA) deliverables.
· Bachelor's Degree
· 5 -10 years of experience
· Knowledge of multiple GFEBS processes and roles. Specifically, experience working in and executing the following GFEBS functional areas: GFEBS Spending Chain, GFEBS Funds Management, GFEBS Reimbursable, GFEBS Business Intelligence. Possess advanced knowledge of GFEBS BI/ECC reporting; understand how to pull reports and analyze data sets.
· Knowledge of Standard Army Finance Information System (STANFINS) is a plus.
· Knowledge of the DoD Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution System (PPBES), DoD resource management procedures, laws and regulations governing the federal budget process and funds control.
· Knowledge and ability to use statistical methods to prepare budget status reports and answer inquiries for financial data relative to execution of funds.
· Basic knowledge of Government Acquisition/Contract Management process including but not limited to contract management, deliverables tracking, performance management, contract financial management
· Certified Defense Financial Management (CDFM) Certification
· Experience supporting Defense Health Agency (DHA)
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. HUBZone candidates encouraged to apply.