Acquisition Support Lead
- Bethesda, MD, USA
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives. We have an innovative culture and provide excellent compensation and benefits to our full-time employees.
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is seeking an Acquisition Support Lead to support the National Institute of Health (NIH). NIH’s mission is to seek fundamental knowledge about the nature and behavior of living systems and apply that knowledge to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability. Within the NIH, the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK); NIDDK conducts and supports basic and clinical biomedical research and research training. This position will support: the Commercial Management Office; a landscape analysis of contracting and purchasing activities; acquisition planning & contract management support of NIDDK CORs; identification of strategic sourcing opportunities; and project management activities.
- Support internal administrative tracking and planning for NIDDK’s portfolio of acquisitions
- Establishment of a Commercial Management Office (CMO) within NIDDK
- Conduct a landscape analysis of relevant best-practice and novel acquisition models including research and development (R & D) contracting practices to support biomedical research
- Develop COR training materials relative to CPARs, Technical Evaluations, and other relative acquisition processes
- Overall project management support for the management, integration, and coordination of all contract activities, including activities carried out under subcontracts
- Must be Proficient in preparing all pre- and post- award documentation e.g. market research reports, acquisition strategies, acquisition plans, statements of work, reporting requirements independent government cost estimates, proposal instructions, evaluation criteria, source sought responses, contract management documentation, draft CPARS reviews, and have effective oral and written communication skills.
- Contract experience in federal biomedical research & development, communications, and ITrelated acquisitions.
- Bachelor’s Degree and PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification and 10 years of relevant or a master’s degree and 5 years of relevant, progressively senior experience in Government contracting
- Experience in acquisitions for biomedical research, IT software, hardware and services procurement and documenting requirements up to or exceeding $25 million
- Excellent oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience developing acquisition documentation (SOW’s, IGCE’s, acquisition plans, acquisition strategies etc.) contract management documentation, contract pricing for market research, planning support and metrics; and consulting support to senior NIDDK leadership on acquisition issues from cradle to grave.
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities within a team environment
- Expert experience with Microsoft tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point)
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.