- Arlington, VA, USA
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives.
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is seeking a Project Manager to support the Veteran’s Affairs Health Record Modernization program. The successful candidate will perform day-to-day management of the Project Management Office (PMO) processes including deliverable management, status report management, event management and interdependencies that are embedded across the project. This role requires consistent engagement with relevant stakeholders to ensure proper communication and relationship management. This role may require travel 10 – 30% of the time.
- Create and track project plans and create integrated priority lists
- Create meeting minutes and capture assigned tasks (Who, What, When format)
- Represent workstream in PMO working sessions, IMS, risk and action item reviews, etc.
- Draft deliverable content (inputs to status reports, updates to strategy documents, etc.)
- Resource in constant sync with relevant clinical lead(s) and team members working at the project level
- Facilitate the functional team processes and liaise across programs
- Flexibility meeting needs of the workstream
- Ensure work products are completed on schedule, including all required input from workstream lead throughout the processes
- Responsible for coordinating team meetings
- Prepare reports, as required
- Comfortable voicing opinion and facilitating group meetings/calls when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a similar discipline; Master’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience working as a Project Manager (lifecycle project management methodologies)
- Experience managing IT related projects and large-scale implementations
- Experience supporting the Veteran’s Affairs or supporting a client in the federal arena
- Experience using Microsoft Project
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Experience with the Cerner Millennium product and Electronic Health Records system implementations
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.