Quality Metrics Analytical Consultant - Lenoir, NC (REF8206C)
- Main St, Lenoir, NC 28638, USA
ProPharma Group is an industry leading, single source provider for regulatory compliance, pharmacovigilance, and medical information services across the full development lifecycle for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. Operating around the world with offices in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States, ProPharma Group’s fully integrated service offerings will provide clients with a comprehensive suite of global support services that are required to be competitive in today’s dynamic markets. We build successful long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes.
Client is looking for a Quality Metics Analytical Consultant for a 4 week, partially remote engagement. Pharmaceutical client has a QA resource that is an expert at collecting and designing metrics reports, but requires an Access/Excel subject matter expert to build actual reports based off their collected requirement. Initial week on site, following 3 weeks fully remote.
Qualified candidates must have:
• You have an academic degree or equivalent work-related experience in quality management at a pharmaceutical company, a contract-manufacturing organisation or a medical device manufacturer.
• You possess strong analytical, communication and organizational skills as well as problem-solving and consulting competence.
• You have demonstrated ability to learn and grasp new topics and information and quickly.
• You have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
• You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
• You have very good MS Office skills.
• You are ready/open to travel to clients and other ProPharma sites.
• You have a hands on mentality and the flexibility to adopt to changing situations.
• You are a team player but can also work autonomously with limited supervision.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the Germany.
***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***