Associate Project Manager (Southwood)
- Chalfont Rd, Seer Green, Beaconsfield HP9, UK
Southwood Research, a ProPharma Group company, is a leading provider of pre-approval regulatory science services to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
ProPharma Group is an industry leading, single source provider for regulatory compliance, pharmacovigilance, and medical information services across the full development lifecycle for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. Operating around the world with offices in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States, ProPharma Group’s fully integrated service offerings will provide clients with a comprehensive suite of global support services that are required to be competitive in today’s dynamic markets. We build successful long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes.
A Project Manager will oversee and manager the delivery of client and internal projects and contribute to the delivery of successful project outcomes.
Essential Functions Include:
- Develop dashboards and analytic reporting for ongoing projects.
- Track and optimize delivery timelines and deliverables.
- Co-ordinate internal and external stakeholders to drive successful project outcomes.
- Pro-actively identify gaps and shortcomings which may jeopardize project delivery.
- Capture and record meeting minutes and actions.
- Contribute to the delivery of the organisation’s strategic vision.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 1-2 years project management experience.
- Regulatory and EMA submission experience preferred.
- Ability to use PM tools such as MS Project.
- Good working knowledge of the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry.
- Oncology, haematology, orphan diseases and immunology experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Flexibility to move quickly between projects and work across different therapy areas.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to work independently but contribute pro-actively to a project team.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
Full-time role with a flexible office/home-working, based in Seer Green. Some international travel maybe required.
***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***