Freelance Information Officer Services
- Siemensdamm 62, 13627 Berlin, Germany
ProPharma Group is an industry leading, single source provider for regulatory compliance, pharmacovigilance, and medical information services across the full development lifecycle for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. Operating around the world with offices in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States, ProPharma Group’s fully integrated service offerings will provide clients with a comprehensive suite of global support services that are required to be competitive in today’s dynamic markets. We build successful long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes.
The client is looking for an Information Officer according to §74 AMG as a support to their existing team of IOs.
The scope of work as provided in the request includes but is not limited to:
• Review and approval of SmPCs, patient leaflets and labelling texts.
• Review and approval of packaging materials (blisterfoil/label, folding box and patient leaflet).
• Review and approval of artworks of packaging materials (blisterfoil/label, folding box and Patient Information Leaflets(PIL).
• Review and approval of Educational Material and DHCP letters.
• Review and approval of promotional material (adverts, brochures, displays, etc.).
It is a remote position for one year.
- MSc in Pharmacy, or equivalent.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Excellent understanding of registration procedures and requirements as well as product life cycle management from regulatory affairs perspective.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English language
- Having an open eye for the needs of your customers and the ability to adjust to these needs.
- Able to work to deadlines and solving issues in a pragmatic and proactive way.
- Ensuring you are able and willing to dig into the details yet keeping an eye on the overall goal of the project.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in Germany.
***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***