Multilingual Medical Information Specialist- Norwegian (REF6416E) Work from home UK
- Oliver, Richmond, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
ProPharma Group is an industry leading provider for medical information services. This is an exciting opportunity in a successful, expanding business based in Richmond, North Yorkshire; however we will also consider candidates who wish to work remotely from their home location in the United Kingdom.
We're looking for candidates who have Norwegian as their mother tongue, with a keen interest in science, (and a life science degree), with a high level of attention to detail and a customer-focused approach. If you are a strong communicator, who is keen to learn and develop in a rapidly growing organisation, we are keen to work with you to develop your strengths and provide career opportunities within ProPharma Group.
You must be confident, proactive and passionate about delivering great customer service. Experience in customer facing roles is desirable but not essential, and new graduates are welcome to apply. We will provide excellent training to help you learn our processes and plenty of opportunities to expand your skills and experience.
Every day will provide both challenge and variety and you will work in a friendly, hard-working team supporting colleagues in the UK, USA, EU, Australia and Japan. You will be flexible, with a willingness to take on additional responsibilities and, in return, we will provide opportunities for you to continually learn and develop while participating in new and exciting projects.
Comprehensive on boarding training is provided to support you. A “buddy” will be allocated to you to support you in the following essential functions of the role:
1. Providing a high quality medical information enquiry handling service by answering technical questions in respect of designated products in an accurate, confident and professional manner. Enquiries may be received via phone, letter, email and fax.
2. Complying with the specific Working Practices (WPs) which have been agreed with designated clients as well as following processes which may be documented in Client Instructions/other documentation.
3. Ensuring that tasks are completed within the deadlines documented in the agreed ProPharma Group SOPs and WPs.
4. Recognising adverse events and defective product reports and handling and reporting these in strict compliance with agreed ProPharma Group SOPs and WPs.
5. Translating English documents into the target language or vice versa, and delivering these translated responses either on the phone or in writing.
6. Using existing standard responses to prepare medical information correspondence (via client databases) or taking responsibility for liaising with the Medical Information Support Services (MISS) department to request the generation of medical information correspondence.
Logging all enquiries handled in an accurate, comprehensive and timely fashion in to Enquiry Handling Systems.
A degree in a life science or pharmacy e.g. BSc Biomedical Sciences, BSc Anatomy & Physiology, BSc Health Science, BSc Human Science, BSc Psychology, BSc Animal Science We welcome applications from all life science graduates.
1. Candidates should have the target language as their mother tongue, be fluent in English and have strong translation skills.
2. Able to work within a team in an open and professional manner.
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills and computer literacy.
4. Sound planning, prioritising and organisational skills, effective workload management and ability to meet deadlines.
5. Able to take responsibility for work allocated (ensuring tasks are followed through to completion).
6. Accuracy and attention to detail.
7. Able to understand and follow processes.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom, and be based in the UK.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***
ProPharma Group is committed to developing the skills and experience of their staff and all employees are actively encouraged to seek out progression opportunities within the company. As a growing company, there are frequent opportunities to move within and across departments, with current employees enjoying secondments to other teams, on-going training opportunities and promotions to more senior roles based on effective performance.