Packaging Engineer - Pharmaceutical
- 123 S Main Ave, Albany, NY 12208, USA
ProPharma Group is an industry leading, single source provider for regulatory compliance, pharmacovigilance, and medical information services across the full development lifecycle for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. Operating around the world with offices in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States, ProPharma Group’s fully integrated service offerings will provide clients with a comprehensive suite of global support services that are required to be competitive in today’s dynamic markets. We build successful long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes.
Here at ProPharma Group, we work with clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries to provide the best solutions for their unique challenges and concerns. We build successful long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes. Our goal is to provide the information our clients need to deliver safe, effective and quality products and services every time.
A Validation Engineer at ProPharma Group will work with our Clients and be responsible for preparing and executing validation documents. Working knowledge of the principles of validation as associated with the performance of work for the Life Sciences industries. Demonstrate an understanding of GMP. Individuals must represent the company and division at client sites and interact confidently with clients, contractors, management and peers. Protocol development skills will include the ability to develop Installation, Operational and simple Performance qualification documents.
The Packaging Engineer will provide support to the development of Commercial Secondary Packaging components, Raw Material Specifications (RMP) and Technical Documents (TD). Responsibilities include working with Drug Product (DP) Compliance on packaging change controls and tracking packaging development status for all clinical/commercial programs as required. In addition, support the team developing the production network strategy, including capacity assessment and device assembly/packaging equipment.
- Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor’s degree in related field along with 5 plus years of related industry experience.
- Candidates must have excellent verbal communication and technical writing skills.
- Experience in executing protocols including systems such as Process Validation, computer controlled systems validation, utilities, manufacturing equipment such as computer controlled filling systems, formulation systems and basic knowledge of laboratory validation (not required but preferred).
- Familiarity with many aspects of validation is expected.
- Experience with temperature mapping.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Project.
- Must be willing to travel regionally and/or nationally throughout the US.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***