Product Complaints Specialist - Consultant - Albany, NY
- 123 Main St, Tarrytown, NY 10591, USA
ProPharma Group is an industry leading, single source provider for regulatory compliance, pharmacovigilance, and medical information services across the full development lifecycle for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. Operating around the world with offices in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States, ProPharma Group’s fully integrated service offerings will provide clients with a comprehensive suite of global support services that are required to be competitive in today’s dynamic markets. We build successful long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes.
This is a 6-12 month contract opportunity in Albany, NY
- You will handle complaint investigations and technical writing for a biopharma drug substance clinical and commercial production facility.
- Provide support to clients on quality issues such as OOS results, deviations and non-conformances.
- Provides Quality oversight of operations and data review for accuracy, completeness, and conformance to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and company quality standards.
- Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor’s degree in scientific or engineering discipline along with 5 plus years related industry experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Project.
- General knowledge of quality system elements and cGMP regulations.
- Experience providing support to clients with quality issues such as OOS results, deviations and non-conformances arise. Also, provide advisement for the implementation of proper CAPA to resolve deviations and non-conformances.
- Ability to write and revise Standard Operating Procedures.
- Effective written and oral communication skills; ability to write, type, express or exchange ideas; ability to convey information/instructions accurately.
- Carry out duties and responsibilities with limited supervision.
- Flexibility to work occasional weekends and evenings.
- Ability to walk, stand and move about for long periods of time; work with equipment in the field including basic hand tools, lift and manipulate reasonable weights (approximately 35 lbs.), ability to sit and type for long periods of time.
- Ability to plan and manage own work.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***