Administrative Assistant, Client Services- Richmond- North Yorkshire- DL10
- Olliver, Richmond, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
ProPharma Group is an industry leading, single source provider for regulatory compliance, pharmacovigilance, and medical information services across the full development lifecycle for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. Operating around the world with offices in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States, ProPharma Group’s fully integrated service offerings will provide clients with a comprehensive suite of global support services that are required to be competitive in today’s dynamic markets. We build successful long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes.
Providing comprehensive administrative support to the Client Services Department and Senior Management in an accurate and efficient manner.
Supervision, mentoring and advice will be provided to support the Client Services Assistant in the conduct of the responsibilities listed below:
General administrative duties as delegated by management.
- Answering the main telephone line into the Company in a professional manner and transferring calls as appropriate.
- On an adhoc basis providing reception cover which includes meeting, greeting and signing in all visitors to the ProPharma Group office in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
Effectively perform in at least three of the following task areas:
- MI Correspondence: Printing and sending MI correspondence (letters and faxes).
- AE/PQC/PE Receipting: Chasing AE/PQC/PE receipts as required and adding reference numbers provided by the client to the enquiry handling system.
- Document creation / updates: Updating client Working Practices and Client Instructions as requested by the Client Managers. Updating any client support materials such as Medical Information (MI) guides, training slides, memos and templates.
- Client Training Records: Creating, distributing and tracking client training records. Completing regular quality checks of these client training records.
- Booking Meetings/Training: Booking meetings and client training sessions using the outlook calendar. Tracking training on a monthly basis for charging purposes.
- Minute taking: Taking minutes during client meetings and preparing full minutes or action minutes to send to clients.
- Client statistics: Collating client statistics for Business Review Meetings (BRMs) or on an adhoc basis.
- Change review: Collating and tracking submissions for ProPharma Group’s global and regional Client Change Management meetings.
- Client Database Access: Requesting access to client systems and tracking these requests.
- Translation requests: Supporting with the coordination of translations requests.
- List & tracker updates: Updating various lists and trackers used by the Client Services department and wider company.
2. Quality Assurance
- Maintaining a good level of quality in all aspects of the job.
- Complying with the procedures documented in the Company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Working Instructions (WIs).
- Having a solid working knowledge of, and to comply with, the Standard Operating Procedures of ProPharma Group.
- Working in a professional manner at all times, with clients, customers, team members and management.
- Complying with the Company’s Health and Safety Policies.
- Ensuring the Confidentiality Statement within the Contract of Employment is adhered to at all times in respect of the data and property of ProPharma Group, its clients and employees of the business.
- Ensuring that any confidential information or personal data related to ProPharma Group and its clients is managed in accordance with Data Privacy regulations as described in ProPharma Group SOPs.
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent, including Grade A* – C in Science, English and Mathematics or equivalent education and/or experience.
- Able to work within a team in a professional manner.
- Sound written and oral communication skills.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail skills.
- Solid level of productivity on all tasks.
- Sound organisational and prioritising skills showing an effective workload management system.
- Able to understand and follow processes.
- Pleasant and professional telephone manner.
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
Candidate must be legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***