Cleaning Assistant (Part Time)
- Olliver, Richmond, North Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, gb
ProPharma Group is an industry leading, single source provider for regulatory compliance, pharmacovigilance, and medical information services across the full development lifecycle for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. Operating around the world with offices in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States, ProPharma Group’s fully integrated service offerings will provide clients with a comprehensive suite of global support services that are required to be competitive in today’s dynamic markets. We build successful long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes.
The Cleaning Assistant will be expected to make sure that all their working areas on the premises are kept to the highest standard of hygiene, health & safety and cleanliness.
Essential Functions Include:
- Hoovering the main offices (outside the hours where office phone calls are received).
- Emptying the bins round the offices and taking the waste to the outdoor bin shed.
- Cleaning all aspects of the kitchen to a high standard including loading and unloading dishwashers, wiping sides down, cleaning microwaves and fridges, mopping floors etc.
- Polishing glass in reception and entrance areas.
- Cleaning male and female toilets to a high standard, including cleaning toilets, mopping floors, washing sink areas, polishing mirrors etc.
- Report to Supervisor/Manager any maintenance issues that may arise.
- Adhere to all Company policies & site rules and maintain a smart appearance.
- Comply with Health, Safety, Environmental and COSHH laws or regulations.
- Ensure that instructions for the maintenance, cleaning and storage of equipment are always followed. Including locking cleaning cupboards when not in use.
- Be prepared to perform any other reasonable cleaning related duties as requested by Supervisor / Manager.
- Recycling of cardboard, plastics and tins from recyclable bins throughout the buildings.
Qualified candidates must have:
Previous experience would be an advantage, but is not essential
- Good timekeeping and attendance record.
- Polite, professional and friendly manner.
- Flexible and happy to help approach to work.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive approach to cleaning all areas of an office.
- Able to do physical tasks such as bending, reaching, walking and lifting.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
This role is based in Richmond, North Yorkshire.
***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***