Software Engineering Manager
- Broadway, Long Beach, CA, United States
proGroupX is a data-focused marketing technology company specializing in the recruitment industry. Leveraging our experience as email marketers with expertise in email deployment, lead generation and strategy, we deliver engaging and relevant content to our online audiences.
proGroupX welcomes exceptionally talented applicants to lead our growing engineering team. The ideal Software Engineering Manager is a seasoned self-starter with an extreme interest in technology and the Internet. The Software Engineering Manager owns all software development for proGroupX, and works closely with the Co-CEOs, product leaders and engineers to execute the vision of the company. This position requires hand-on coding as you create graceful solutions to our business problems. The ideal candidate has DevOps experience and has translated business needs into product requirements.
- Lead and manage the existing remote engineering team to carry out necessary engineering tasks
- Coordinate priorities with stakeholders, manage to deadlines, and ensure deliverables are production ready
- Manage cloud infrastructure and ensure resources are leveraged efficiently and effectively
- Assist Product Team in defining requirements and related scoping
- Recruit, hire, and train team members, both local and remote
- 5+ years professional coding and working on a variety of complex projects
- 1+ years managing other engineers
- Experience with high volume messaging platforms preferred
- Infrastructure: Google Kubernetes; Amazon EC2; Linux
- Backend: NodeJS; Python; PHP; Google BigQuery; Google DataStore; Google BigTable; Google PubSub; MongoDB; MySQL; Redis; ElasticSearch; Nginx; Apache
- Frontend: HTML; CSS; JQuery; AngularJS; Angular2
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.