- Broadway, Long Beach, CA, United States
proGROUPX is comprised of a select group of digital marketing specialists with eXpertise, eXcellence, and eXcitement. Our team has over 30 years of experience in email strategy and online performance marketing. Our strategies deliver engaging and relevant content to our online audience resulting in improved business results for our clients. We believe in transparency and trust and strive to eXceed expectations.
The Product Management team is the core driver of all products at proGroupX. Realizing the vision of the executive team, they develop and manage the product roadmap for the company. Creating, maintaining and optimizing products is the primary focus of the Product Management team. Syncing with all other teams is critical to accomplishing these goals.
The ideal Product Assistant is a driven individual who strives to learn and works best in a team environment. Attention to detail and an inquisitive nature will assist in making informed decisions regarding the development of products within our portfolio. The Product Assistant will be working directly with the Product Management team and associated departments on a daily basis. This is a great opportunity to hone your professional skills in a fun and collaborative environment.
- Assist the Product Management team with day to day operations
- Provide support to Product Management team relating to reporting for analysis
- Assist in cross-functional scheduling and communication with development, design, operations, business development, and email operations teams
- Assist Product Management team in ensuring that all workflows, processes, changes, data manipulations, etc. are properly documented and shared
- Research and advise Product Management with trends in the competitive landscape
- Assist Product Management in creating content calendars to create a unique narrative voice for each product
- Assist Product Management in preparing monthly presentations for management on product performance including achievements, optimizations, and roadblocks
- Assist Product Management in performing continuous Quality Assurance on the product’s email and site user experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of marketing principles, product development, and sales
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- Basic MySQL knowledge
- Basic understanding of data collection and storage methods
- Basic knowledge of email marketing concepts
- Social Media savvy
- Intermediate understanding of word docs, presentations and spreadsheets
- Bachelor’s degree or equal experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.