Senior Software Engineering Manager
- Downtown, Long Beach, CA, United States
proGROUPX is comprised of a select group of digital marketing specialists with eXpertise, eXcellence, and eXcitement. Our team has over 30 years of experience in email strategy and online performance marketing. Our strategies deliver engaging and relevant content to our online audience resulting in improved business results for our clients. We believe in transparency and trust and strive to eXceed expectations.
proGroupX welcomes exceptionally talented applicants that can work hard and have fun at the same time. The ideal Senior Engineering Manager is a seasoned self-starter with an extreme interest in technology and the Internet. The Senior Engineering Manager owns all software development for proGroupX. The Senior Engineering Manager leads a team of six remote remote engineers and is responsible for mentoring, recruiting, and hiring as the team grows. The Senior Engineering Manager works closely with the Co-CEOs and product leaders to execute the vision of the company. This position requires a blend of traditional management and hands-on coding. The ideal candidate has experience managing remote teams and translating business needs into product requirements.
- Lead and manage the engineering team to carry out the necessary design and engineering tasks
- Assist PM team in analyzing tasks and related scoping
- Coordinate priorities with stakeholders, manage to deadlines, and ensure deliverables are production ready
- 5+ years professional coding experience
- 2+ years managing engineering teams
- NodeJS (MEAN stack)
- MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch basic knowledge
- SQL (Postgres / MySQL)
- TDD / Test creation
- Devops knowledge
- Google Cloud Platform / AWS
- Docker + some orchestration framework (Kubernetes, ECS, Mesos)
- Bigquery, Datastore and BigTable experience
- Advanced networking protocols knowledge
*Will consider remote for exceptionally qualified candidate
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.