Inside Channel Development Manager
- 2 Burlington Woods Dr, Burlington, MA 01803, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Privafy is a next-gen security company that offers a unique and comprehensive cloud-based approach to security that eliminates the cost and complexity typically associated with data security solutions. Our solutions solve the problem of end-to-end protection for data in motion in a mobile-centric, cloud-based world.
Our customers are businesses of all sizes, managed security providers, carriers, and IoT manufacturers that are looking for a simple, cost-effective but powerful security solution to protect their cloud applications, networks, and devices against data theft, malware, and other cyberattacks.
Inside Channel Development Manager (CDM) is responsible for developing and scaling Privafy's new channel partners to expand our footprint.
This role will engage with newly developed partners across Privafy's channel ecosystem and help advance the partner to engage with their customers around Privafy's solutions. The CDM will be relentless in their pursuit to drive results.
The CDM is a trusted advisor on Privafy's product and service offerings has industry knowledge and knows how to leverage partnership relationships. The CDM will work across all disciplines at Privafy, including Product, Customer Success, and Sales Ops, to help our partners provide our joint customers with Privafy's solution.
The CDM will be responsible for developing and executing a business plan to maximize revenues within partner accounts. This will include strategic planning and positioning of the product, facilitating product training to partners, working with Privafy's marketing team to develop white papers, case studies, industry-appropriate sales sheets, and coordinating customer events and programs to drive sales revenue through partners effectively.
The CDM will also very closely track the status of each partner key contact and their stage in the partner process (i.e., needs support, sales readiness, engagement, etc.). They should be self-motivated to succeed at start-up speed. Able to articulate product and business strategies and have a proven track record of success in delivering results.
The CDM will spend most of their time engaging with partners at multiple levels, managing relationships, and maximizing revenue.
- 3+ years of proven track record in relationship based channel account management
- Experience in the IT industry especially in Cloud-based software, infrastructure and services a plus
- Knowledge of the Cyber Security industry is a plus
- Ability to manage short term (tactical) and long term (strategic) relationships and plans
Key Success Factors
- Develop Partner Business Plan and work closely with partners on business development
- Manage partner pipelines and work with the partner sales team to cultivate new sales evangelizing the Privafy value proposition
- Educate partners on Privafy solutions and market focus, keeping them abreast of changes and new development
- Train and enable partner sales and solution specialists in how to position and sell Privafy
- Work closely with the Privafy marketing team on developing marketing programs/campaigns to promote lead generation and awareness within the channel
- Demonstrate the capacity to think "outside the box" and motivate others to take well-reasoned risks
- Medical Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Domestic Partner Coverage