Embedded RTOS Software Developer
- 2 Burlington Woods Dr, Burlington, MA 01803, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Privafy, Inc recognized by CRN as one of “The 10 Hottest Cybersecurity Startups of 2020.
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something truly big.
Are you ready to save the world from cybercrime? We’re seeking passionate people to help us change the way enterprises secure their business in the digital age. We’re looking for talent in Boston, Bangalore and beyond to help reshape the security landscape and create solutions that will reach millions of businesses worldwide. Interested in working at Privafy?
We looking for energetic, ambitious, and passionate software engineering interns to help solve challenging real-world problems. We are letting you in on our secret in the Networking & Communications field and offer a creative and fun work environment.
We build systems that allow enterprises to connect their employees and applications securely using any device, and from anywhere in the world. To enable this, our systems need to be reliable, secure and close to internet speed. Cloud backed configuration and management provide a great user experience, while machine learning based models keep our intrusion detection abilities current and exhaustive.
Our engineers solve interesting problems across a wide array of technologies from embedded kernel and network stack on custom hardware to microservice based dynamically scaling distributed systems in the cloud. The ideal candidate brings a passion in relevant engineering fields such as distributed software systems, cluster computing, data analytics, database systems, networking systems, security & privacy, mobile systems and intuitive user experience solutions.
Join our team bringing our security services to connected IoT devices. You will develop our software development kit to allow development teams to create a secure network environment. Our SDK integrates with the RTOS and user application to manage the network interfaces in order to provide security controls on all network traffic. Our SDK manages and leverages hardware based security for crypto algorithm acceleration as well as root of trust for identity and authentication.
You will be working in our control plane software developed primarily in C. You will leverage knowledge of networking and developing the code to control the RTOS network stack. You will work with 3rd party security libraries to leverage hardware based secure elements. As part of our distributed team you will use collaboration tools and automate our workflow for testing and continuous integration and deployment.
- 3+ years software development experience.
- Experience writing multi-threaded applications
- Experience developing distributed, or network centric applications
- Understand embedded development for RTOS and/or “bare metal”
- Ability to write C code
- Writing automated unit tests
- Experience with FreeRTOS or similar
- Experience with FreeRTOS TCP/UDP/IP library, or similar
- Experience with IPSec ESP protocol
- Experience with security libraries/secure elements
- Experience with C++ and/or Go (our cloud and tooling is primarily Go)
- Experience in a gitflow and CI/CD development environment
- Have worked in a Docker and Kubernetes environment
- Medical Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Domestic Partner Coverage
Greater Boston area location is preferred but open to remote candidates.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.