Team Lead, Human Capital Operations
Primera MFBank, your partner for growth, is a fully licensed technology-driven finance platform that offers financial solutions to businesses and individuals. Anchored by a strong balance sheet and an experienced, hands-on management team, we enhance financial inclusion by offering suite of financial services to meet the needs of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Human Capital Operations
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Department: Human Capital
Reports to: Head, Human Capital Operations
- Manage employee welfare and relations.
- Manage payroll schedule, deductions of staff monthly loan repayment before sending to finance for disbursement. Computes staff exit entitlements for final review by the Head Human Capital Operations.
- Completes, checks, and processes HR-related forms and documents in accordance with established guidelines so that HR-related matters are administered quickly and accurately.
- Respond to enquiries and assists employees and managers to complete HR-related forms to ensure that the information provided is accurate and complete.
- Follow-up with employees, managers, or external agencies (e.g., HMO, government departments, insurance providers) to verify that the information provided is accurate and complete.
- Maintain employee records manually and in a human resources information system (HRIS) so that information is accurate. Data managed may include personal information; job history; insurance documentation; leave accrual records; and details of illness, absences, transfers, salary progression, and promotion and redeployment letters.
- Coordinate and guarantee that processes as well as HR programmes are being correctly carried out.
- Conduct the payroll process based on the inputs from the using HRIS: produce payroll documents and reports, ensures payments of all the components of salary, and treats all payroll queries.
- Help employees with HMO registration, reimbursements and benefits.
- Manage the administration of vacation and working time through the dedicated system for optimum productivity and work-life balance.
- Manage employee onboarding. Reviews staff credentials, documentations and filing.
- Review and manage all Internal Communications.
- Minimum of B.Sc. Human Resource, Industrial relations, or Business management or any related field. MBA/M.Sc. is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4-5 years relevant work experience in Human Capital/HR
- HR experience especially in the financial services or FINTEC space is an added advantage.
- PHRI/CIPM certified
Required Skills & Competencies:
Proven work experience as a Senior HR Operations officer or similar role.
Good knowledge of labor law and lobal best practice.
Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems and automation
Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities.
Team management skill
Excellent talent engagement and stakeholder management skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills