Network & Systems Administrator at Primera MFBank Ltd.
- 24, Kofo Abayomi, Victoria Island, Nigeria
Primera MFBank, your partner for growth, is a fully licensed technology-driven finance platform that offers financial solutions to businesses and individuals. Anchored by a strong balance sheet and an experienced, hands-on management team, we enhance financial inclusion by offering suite of financial services to meet the needs of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network & Systems Administrator at Primera MFBank Ltd.
Reporting to: Head, Technology
Employment Type: Permanent
- He/she will be responsible for the configuration, maintenance and operation of the bank’s network, servers, desktop, and storage infrastructure.
- Ensures that the bank’s network and all related equipment are functional to accommodate system users.
- Proactively monitor all active network devices and third-party links to ensure high availability and prevent data loss.
- Escalate faults/outages to third parties where necessary and enforce penalty clauses when third party SLAs are unmet.
- Ensure compliance to standards and documented policies/ procedures.
- Ensure network diagrams are updated each time a modification is made to the network.
- Ensure periodic backup and recovery of network media.
- Ensure periodic procedural failover tests.
- Review and maintain user access logs on network devices daily including audit trails.
- Carry out quality assurance and certification of cabling jobs executed by service providers.
- Maintain an updated inventory of all network devices.
- Ensure the bank’s network is secure, robust and resilient.
- Ensure all network systems are up to date with patches and not vulnerable to attacks.
- Produce and submit periodic reports on network activities and performance to the Head of Technology.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Head, Technology
Key Performance Indicators:
- Availability of network connectivity
- Level of User satisfaction
- Accuracy of inventory listing
- % of incidences detected proactively
- % of calls resolved without escalation
- Number of Audit exceptions
- Level of Compliance with standards
- Projects delivered on budget and on time
- Minimum of B.Sc. preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience as Network and Systems Administrator.
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry is an advantage
- Relevant professional qualifications or certification is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to Manage the Servers, Networks and infrastructure.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Experience in Network and systems troubleshooting and communication.
- Demonstrated track record in bringing value to the business by being an effective partner.