Robotics Developer - ROS
- 2650 E 40th Ave, Denver, CO 80205, USA
The future is robotics and Prime is the leading robotics company in Colorado. We are currently moving on from our first generation of robots and getting more sophisticated with every iteration. This year we will be bringing autonomous driving SLAM technology into our innovative family of robots. This will be Prime's break out year. Join and be part of the excitement!
Work with engineering teams in Denver and China to optimize the movement and sensing of our supply chain robots. You will design and implement new features for our robotic system in ROS, as well as maintain and debug existing functionality.
- Understanding of ROS and ROS development experience
- Strong C++ and Python coding ability and software fundamentals
- Real-world system troubleshooting experience
- Experience with Git
Nice to have:
- 2+ years working with ROS, using advanced features such as custom messages, action servers, and Gazebo
- Experience tuning PID controllers
- Experience with OpenCV or MoveIt a plus
- Experience with UDP protocol
- Very comfortable developing on Linux
This is a quick hire. Students who cannot join full time immediately will not be considered.
This is not a remote position.