- 2650 E 40th Ave, Denver, CO 80205, USA
The future is robotics and Prime is the leading robotics company in Colorado. We are currently moving on from our first generation of robots and getting more sophisticated with every iteration. This year we will be bringing autonomous driving SLAM technology into our innovative family of robots. This will be Prime's break out year. Join and be part of the excitement!
You will help Prime build up our engineering team in Denver and develop several innovative new robots in the coming year. We are looking for someone with both mechanical and electrical knowledge.
We will be developing several mobile robots such as forklifts and shelf carrying robots that drive huge economic benefit for our customers. Understanding of the various electrical components and sensors. You will work with suppliers to help us move sourcing from China back to America.
We are looking for someone passionate about robots and flexible to hold meetings at night with colleagues in china, and just generally understanding that every day in a startup is different than the last.
- MSc. in Mechanical/Electrical/Computer/Automation Engineering with at least 3 years of experience;
- Experience in 3d modeling in SolidWorks and 2D in AutoCad
- Experience designing robots or industrial systems
- Experience with cabling or wire harnesses
- Understanding of safety certifications like CE
- Results oriented focus.
Nice to have
- Programing ability in C++, Python or Java
- Experience with the kinds of structures in a forklift
- An eye for industrial design
- Chinese language skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Participation in the on-call schedule is required. There may be travel required for up to 2 weeks at a time during an implementation. Flexibility to work in off hours in order to coordinate with the China team is desired.