Robotic Assembly Technician
- 2650 E 40th Ave, Denver, CO 80205, USA
Prime Robotics designs and builds robots for warehouses and factories. Most our our R&D team is in China, but we are moving manufacturing to Denver. Our first generation robots have a huge impact on client operations and are in high demand. We enjoy building robots that make the World better.
As a Robotic Assembly Technician you’ll be responsible for following detailed assembly instructions to perform final-stage assembly of our robots. You’ll get to work closely with the mechanical and electrical engineering teams to learn about the robots and give feedback on the build process. You’ll also work closely with the software and test teams to execute testing procedures on the assembled systems.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with hand tools
- Experience with soldering and basic electrical assembly
- Fastidious attention to detail in following written assembly guides
- Problem-solving and communication skills to contribute feedback
- Desire to learn about robotics and robotic systems
This is a 1099 contract position, we hope to transition the role into full time and grow the team in 2021
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.