Motion Control & Planning Engineer - Robotics
- 2650 E 40th Ave, Denver, CO 80205, USA
Prime Robotics designs and builds robots for warehouses and factories. We are a dynamic, entrpreneurial company. After building up our engineering team in China, we are now ready to go to market and build up the US team. Our first version of our warehouse robots reduce warehouse operating expenses by 70% and we are just about to introduce an entirely new robot platform that will disrupt the supply chain industry forever.
Help with the writing of motion planning and control systems for AGV robots. You will work with engineers in China to develop the motion control for a wheeled robot with very broad appeal to industry. You will help us refine the embedded software for our mobile robots.
Experience with designing motion planning systems in C++ to control motors on our AMR Robot.
- Strong understanding of ROS and Python
- Familiar with development on Linux system and proficient in PID-EKF control algorithm
- Prior experience in robotics path planning, navigation, localization, and perception.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in robot controller design and familiar with dynamic simulation and controller design by using Matlab Simulink
- Sensor fusion experience with LiDar, ultrasonic, visual, radar, etc
- Experience in SLAM, OpenCV plus
- Chinese language skills a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
There may be travel required for up to 2 weeks at a time during an implementation. Flexibility to work in off hours in order to coordinate with the China team will be good.
We cannot offer relocation assistance for this position.