Contract Assembly Technician
- 2650 E 40th Ave, Denver, CO 80205, USA
Prime Robotics designs and builds robots for warehouses and factories. The first version of our warehouse robots reduces warehouse operating expenses by 70%, and we just introduced an entirely new robotics platform that makes inventory autonomous.
We began our production of robots in China, and now we are building up our production in Denver. By the end of Q1 2021, we expect to source 95% of our robot parts from the US and complete 100% of our robot assembly in Denver.
- Receive, read, and understand complex design specifications
- Assemble robots using engineering drawings and instructions
- Communicate with engineers to ensure consistency and troubleshoot any issues with designs or assembly
- Run automated QA testing procedure according to instructions; record results
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures and regulations
- Experience assembling from engineering drawings
- Proficient in mechanical and electrical assembly (connecting wiring and electronic components, assembling structural and mechanical parts)
This is a 1099 contract position, expected to last 40 hours/week, Sept 30-Oct 23. Weeks with five 8-hour days or four 10-hour days are acceptable.
Preference will be given to candidates who can return in January or February to work with us as a permanent full-time team member.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.