Software Engineer (Java)
- 2650 E 40th Ave, Denver, CO 80205, USA
Prime Robotics designs and builds robots for the logistics and manufacturing industries. Business is booming! We are building up our engineering team in Denver to meet the demands of our fast growing business.
Prime Robotics is building robots that revolutionize supply chains and retail. While most of our current team is in China, we are starting to build up the US engineering team. You will work on some of the server or client applications that interact with our robots. You will work with a local front end engineer to implement User Stories. We also seek for you to do code reviews and coaching to some of the developers back in China.
- Develop back end systems and database tables to achieve system requirements
- Develop clean, well structured code
- Plan your work, work your plan
- Take ownership and responsibility to finish the projects and issues assigned to you with minimal help from others on the team.
- Be on call from time to time if there are critical issues on production that need debugging.
- Be available for off-hours calls with your colleagues in other countries
- Volunteers for tasks rather than waiting for them to be assigned.
- Collaborate in a fast-paced environment with multiple teams.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- Extensive, solid experience in designing and developing multiple large-scale Web application back-ends.
- Very good understanding about Object Oriented Programming concepts and Design principles
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience on Java
- Experience in the following areas
- Java 8 and or above
- Spring framework , Spring boot
- Micro-Services ( RESTFul WebServices)
- Unit Testing Frameworks
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery related tools and technologies
- Source control systems
- Build, Package & Deployment tools (Jenkins)
- Experience in MySQL, including the ability to design SQL queries for performance and efficiency.
- Deep experience in overall system design and implementation — how they scale, how they should fit together, and how they're likely to break.
- Agile mindset.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- A customer oriented and team-first mentality
- Minimum 5 years as a software developer
- Individual should possess a Bachelor's degree in Computing , Information Technology or other relevant field (physical science , mathematics)
- Positive attitude
- Experience with algorithm development
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Time zone flexibility to work with your peers in China is necessary.