Front End Developer
- 2650 E 40th Ave, Denver, CO 80205, USA
Prime Robotics designs and builds robots for the logistics and manufacturing industries. Business is booming! We are building up our engineering team in Denver to meet the demands of our fast growing business.
You will work with engineering teams in China and US to design and develop front end control software for our robotic systems. An efficient front end is an important part of the customer perceived value of our system and we look to continuously improve the simplicity and usability of our system. You will design the front end for robotic systems that will revolutionize retail and the supply chain. You will work in an Agile environment of 2 week sprints.
- A minimum of 5 years of technical experience using frameworks such as Electron, Vue or React
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of Responsive Web Design, ability to refine the UI based on feedback
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Having experience in IoT, backend development, CI/CD, Devops would be preferred
- Have a good mindset for simple, readable, and high quality coding
Nice to have
- Experience with the Vue (Vuetify) framework.
- Having experience in game development (Pixi, Babylon) would be preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Time zone flexibility to work with your peers in China is necessary.