Senior Software Architect
- 2650 E 40th Ave, Denver, CO 80205, USA
Prime Robotics designs and builds robots for the logistics and manufacturing industries. We have gotten traction with our first generation robots and our recently released second generation look to take off as well. We are building up our engineering team in Denver to meet the demands of our fast growing business.
We are looking for candidates with solid and extensive working experiences in software engineering to lead the technical innovations in our China and US teams at Prime. We will build applications utilizing cutting edge technologies like Neural Networks and Artificial Intelligence. You are expected to be creative and fast-learning to keep up with technology advances. We have strong focuses on software life-cycle management, quality assurance, application performance and architecture design. You will also be responsible to document the system architecture so we can maintain it well into the future. You will find that this is an exciting and rewarding career path.
- Work in collaboration with the R&D team to model and design system architecture
- Deep hands on experience in API design, REST, RPC and micro-service architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Investigate new technologies/tools and their implementation in our products, providing relevant ideas and suggestions
- Recommend solutions to current architectural challenges
- Design innovative systems to achieve new breakthroughs in existing system software and embedded software
Right now, the positions focus on basic code quality, legacy code and software architecture refactoring, and software engineering process efficiency improvement. In the future, there are 4 areas to develop:
- Demonstrated experience in solving complex business problems using AI / ML technologies
- Neural Network-Grid Computing
- Sensor Fusion
Eight (8) or more years of increasing responsibility in technical roles, with 3 or more years of experience in guiding architecture for a development team.
Existing experience with container runtimes and container management systems such as Kubernetes.
Ability to work with wide variety of programing languages with exceptional understanding of the core project languages .Net and Java.
Real-world experience providing technical leadership on Agile software development projects
Experience in Microservice architecture and development including REST based APIs.
Experience with NoSql design principles and WCS repositories such as Cassandra is highly desired.
Experience architecting software for high volume data ingestion using technologies such as Storm, Kafka and Redis.
Cloud experience with deploying and integrating cloud native applications with several providers
Experience with CI/CD pipelines
Ability to function well when working in somewhat ambiguous situations
Real-World experience architecting and developing SaaS/PaaS applications using C# Java and C#
Strong, effective communication skills as to bring multiple personalities and cultures together to work towards a common goal
Nice to Have:
- C++, C#, windows development
- Database design
- Establish a DevOps development environment
- Familarity with BigData, such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Storm, etc.
- GRID computing experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Time zone flexibility to work with your peers in China is necessary.