- E 40th Ave, Denver, CO, USA
Prime Robotics designs and builds robots for warehouses and factories. We are a dynamic, entrepreneurial company. After building up our engineering team in China, we are now ready to go to market and build up the US team. Our first version of our warehouse robots reduces warehouse operating expenses by 70%, and we are just about to introduce an entirely new robot platform that will disrupt the supply chain industry forever.
The Linux/C engineer will work on projects with our Hardware Engineering team in China. In this role, you will be responsible for programming and debugging the bridge between our robots' onboard control functions and the main Robot Control System, along with other communications and embedded modules.
1. Responsible for developing the robot common platform, and deploying and implementing the existing communication architecture and motion algorithms
2. Responsible for writing module-level test programs
3. Responsible for writing and maintaining standard codes and documents, and continuously improving products to improve product functions and performance
1. Bachelor degree or above, and at least 3 years of experience in robotics, IoT, or automation
2. Proficient in C/C++
3. Experienced with Linux, multithreaded programming and network programming (TCP/IP, UDP, MQTT, etc.)
4. Experience with robots or unmanned vehicles and knowledge of ROS system is preferred
5. Experience in rt-linux programming is preferred
6. Knowledge of web back-end development
7. Experience in QT development is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
You must be willing to work occasional evening hours to communicate with our Hardware Engineering team in China.