- 2650 E 40th Ave, Denver, CO 80205, USA
Prime Robotics designs and builds robots for warehouses and factories. We are a dynamic, entrpreneurial company. After building up our engineering team in China, we are now ready to go to market and build up the US team. Our first version of our warehouse robots reduce warehouse operating expenses by 70% and we are just about to introduce an entirely new robot platform that will disrupt the supply chain industry forever.
We are just leaving stealth mode now and are ready to go to market. Robots are fun to work with and it seems this industry is going to boom during these difficult times.
You will work closely with our team to design a new website and integrated campaign collaterals linking back to the site that is purpose built to generate and convert leads for our robots. It will help ensure that projects are visually compelling and consistent with the aesthetics of the firm, and will generate awareness, commitment, and conversion. It will keep up with best practices, maintaining knowledge of competitive sites and ideas. Knowledge of the principles of design and typography is essential. The ability to keep up with multiple deadlines and organizational skills are required.
- Concept and design of innovative and well-designed web pages, emails, site improvements, Infographics and PowerPoints.
- Manage UpWork freelancers to get the work done quickly and efficiently
- Collaborate with CEO and Sales to generate collateral needed for lead generation campaigns
- Design, implement, test, and maintain websites, focusing on front-end design, interaction, and usability.
- Developing, measuring, and refining creative concepts based on research, perceptions, and best practices.
- Collaborate with multifunctional teams at all levels of the company.
- Monitoring industry trends applying them as needed.
- Know the needs of the business and influence what we do.
- BFA or BA in Graphic / Web Design
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience working in web design
- Convincing portfolio that demonstrates the ability to create a great job
- Creativity and curiosity to try new ideas and innovate to improve business results
- The Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch domain are ideal
- You must have a sophisticated sense of design and typography with attention to detail
- Basic understanding and experience with HTML / CSS is an advantage
- Experience designing landing pages and integrating them with hubspot or infusionsoft.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are only seeking people who can work at our office in North Denver. Please send links to sites that you have built so we can evaluate your style.