Director of Sales
- 2650 E 4th Ave, Denver, CO 80206, USA
Prime Robotics designs and builds robots for the logistics and manufacturing industries. We are a dynamic, entrpreneurial company. This inudstry is new and the key to our success is to move fast and be creative. Our robots cut operating expenses for warehouses by 80%, which means we add enormous value for our customers. It is very satisfying to make such a dramatic impact on our customers' business. We can feel proud of the positive impact we are having. Over the next year we will move manufacturing of our robots from China back to America and will further contribute to the high tech rennaisance here in the US.
Sales Director for Prime's warehouse and factory robots for customers in North America. Seeking a high energy, sharp, self disciplined sales person who has a proven track record with B2B sales preferably in the supply chain space. The right candidate is able to generate their own leads, qualify opportunities and produce compelling proposals to clients.
Our robots are fun to sell, because they can make such a big impact on our client's business. Warehouses in America will experience a dramatic transformation over the next 5-10 years as we move from 1% robotic penetration to 100%. Because a warehouse can reduce operational expenses by 80%+, all warehouses will need to take the step, or risk going out of business.
The position will work out of our warehouse showroom in North Denver and will learn how to demonstrate our robots to prospects who visit to see them in action.
- 5+ years working experience in sales roles
- Experience selling warehouse management systems (WMS) or ERP systems preferred
- Strong problem solving skills and solution sales ability
- Able to create presenations and proposals professionally
- Experience creating and following an organized outbound sales plan (aka “sequence” or “cadence.”)
- Experience with LinkedIn and other professional social networking platforms for lead generation.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The position may involve travel up to 25% of time to visit customers around North America