Algorithm Engineer--Route Planning
- G-Space，Tangxing Rd 133，Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Prime Robotics designs and builds robots for the logistics and manufacturing industries. We are a dynamic, entrpreneurial company. This inudstry is new and the key to our success is to move fast and be creative. Our robots cut operating expenses for warehouses by 80%, which means we add enormous value for our customers. We are designing our second generation robots now that will revolutionize the logistics industry. We will have a huge impact on society and achieve great things that we can be proud of for the rest of our careers.
You will play a key role in designing and developing algorithm for our autonomous robots. You will have the opportunity to create a fresh design implementing your concepts from prototype to production. You will work closely with fellow hardware and software developers on technical implementation and with product managers and senior leadership to understand customer requirements and implementation strategy.
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary design team to prototype, develop and bring to market innovative robots
- Develop, test and optimize the algorithm for robot motion planning, obstacle avoidance based on the position of the robots
· Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Computer, electronic communication, automation, navigation and other related majors;
· Technical experience related to path planning algorithm such as Dijkstra, A*, D*, as well as algorithms such as traversal planning and search planning;
· Familiar with path planning and obstacle avoidance algorithms. Skilled application of various optimization algorithms for numerical optimization is a plus;
· Have a solid foundation in mathematics and algorithm theory;
· Love the research and development of intelligent robots, experience in mobile robot development is preferred;