WMS Software Architect
- 2650 E 40th Ave, Denver, CO 80205, USA
Prime Robotics designs and builds robots for the logistics and manufacturing industries. We are a dynamic, entrepreneurial company. This industry is new and the key to our success is to move fast and be creative. Our robots cut operating expenses for warehouses by 80%, which means we add enormous value for our customers. We are designing our second generation robots now that will revolutionize the logistics industry. We will have a huge impact on society and achieve great things that we can be proud of for the rest of our careers.
You with VP Engineering and Product owner to design the control systems for Prime's new line of robots. You will create an architecture that can integrate different applications running on different devices and servers. The system you build should be scalable, robust, and have strong performance. You will also code review the merge requests of other developers and mentor them to make clean code.
Your competencies and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related software engineering field required.
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience as a software engineer designing applications and solutions.
- Experience working with architectures on various platforms, such as web applications and services, mobile applications and components, stand-alone applications, distributed (enterprise) applications, etc., on various operating systems, including Windows 7, Windows 8, and Linux. Additional experience on Android and/or iOS is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge and discipline in software engineering life cycle process.
- Ability to clearly document software architectures using appropriate tools.
- Expertise in Software Design Patterns and Practices. (MVC, MVP, Interfaces, etc.).
- Expertise in various popular development languages and technologies, including but not limited to Java, C#, C++, HTML, XML, TCP/IP, etc.
- Expertise on supply chain systems or WMS a plus
WE ARE NOT OFFERING A SPONSORSHIP OR VA/VN TRANSFER FOR THIS POSITION.
We value curiosity and enthusiasm. We want to make a fun place to work for people that are passionate about technology and robotics.