Senior Control Engineer 高级运动控制工程师
- 133 Tangxing Rd, Nanshan Qu, Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 517057
Prime Robotics designs and builds robots for the logistics and manufacturing industries. We are a dynamic, entrpreneurial company. This inudstry is new and the key to our success is to move fast and be creative. Our robots cut operating expenses for warehouses by 80%, which means we add enormous value for our customers. We are designing our second generation robots now that will revolutionize the logistics industry. We will have a huge impact on society and achieve great things that we can be proud of for the rest of our careers.
- Responsible for the development and simulation of robot motion controller, and implementation of the control algorithm on the controller;
- Responsible for coding, unit testing, test standards/specification writing, and system commissioning;
- Cooperate with product design, software and hardware team for determining the overall design;
- Lead a small team to design the architecture of the controller;
- Degree of Automation, mechanical and electrical engineering, computer related majors;
- Have more than 5 years’ experience in robot controller design and familiar with dynamic simulation and controller design by using matlab simulink;
- Familiar with C/C++ programming, path tracking & planning, forward-looking algorithms;
- Familiar with development on linux system and proficient in PID control algorithm;
- Development experience of AGV control system or motor drives are preferred;
- Strong communication skills, research spirit and good teamwork awareness;
- Good at English reading and writing and some level of English listening and speaking.
- 5年以上工作经验，有机器人控制器设计经验並熟悉使用matlab simulink 进行動力学仿真及控制器设计；