Front End Engineer
- 广东省 深圳市 南山区 塘兴路133号 54栋 308, Shenzhen, Guangdong, cn
Prime robotics designs and builds robots for the logistics and manufacturing industries. We are a dynamic, entrpreneurial company. This inudstry is new and the key to our success is to move fast and be creative. Our robots cut operating expenses for warehouses by 80%, We means designing our second generation robots now that will revolutionize the logistics industry. We will have a huge impact on society and achieve great things that we can be proud of for the rest of our careers.
The central part of a robotic system is the server-side software that controls the fleet of robots and interfaces with other back end business systems. Your role will play a key part in developing the server-side and customer-facing software making our system the best possible solution for our customers. You will work directly with senior software developers to implement the architecture framework and roadmap. You will work with product managers and senior leadership to understand customer requirements and implementation strategy.
Learn our current Robot Control System (RCS) & Warehouse Management System (WMS) and understand deployment workflow
Contribute to the development of our second-generation RCS improving performance and user interface providing a framework to support future robot enhancements
Develop customer-facing picking station software implementing a clean and intuitive user interface (UI) and user experience (UX)
Translate UI/UX design wire frames to actual code, bridging the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
Contribute to project planning and deliverable timelines
- Collaborate with testers and product owners on software test plans
- Respond to feedback from internal customers who participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and/or early adopter programs.
- Provide weekly updates for all assigned requests and projects.
Develop clean, well-documented code
- Keep projects and initiatives in motion and delivered on time.
- Ensure all documents are up to date in the project site.
- Work with the Product Design team, to create the customer-facing application interface to the underlying Prime Robotics system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related Engineering field, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 5+ years software development experience (Front end primarily)
- API framework experience:
- Front-end development frameworks (Angular 2, Ionic)
- HTML5 (Canvas), CSS, CSS3
- Photoshop / Sketch
- Responsible for the design and development of re-usable components and the maintenance of the pattern library, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
- Ensure all application CSS, images, and content is optimized for responsive design
- Revision management tools, hands-on experience (Git)
- Issue tracking tools, hands-on experience (JIRA)
- Strong English reading and writing skills to communicate with international team-members
- Masters or advanced degree in related discipline
- Experience programming within or interfacing with a standard Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Experience developing for robotic and/or hardware systems
- HTML5 based game development experience.
- Good spoken English to communicate with international team-members and customers