Product Manager/Business Analyst
- 广东省 深圳市 南山区 塘兴路133号 54栋 308, Shenzhen, Guangdong, cn
Prime robotics designs and builds robots for the logistics and manufacturing industries. We are a dynamic, entrpreneurial company. This inudstry is new and the key to our success is to move fast and be creative. Our robots cut operating expenses for warehouses by 80%, We means designing our second generation robots now that will revolutionize the logistics industry. We will have a huge impact on society and achieve great things that we can be proud of for the rest of our careers.
You will play a key role in helping Prime Robotics build our second-generation robot system and implement the development roadmap for continued product innovation. You will work directly with senior leadership to understand customer workflow capturing user stories and transform them into development requirements. You will master the generation of concrete and detailed requirements documentation working closely with the software and hardware development teams implementing those requirements. This role will leverage your ingenuity to help the technical leaders create solutions shaping the future of the logistics supply chain industry.
- Facilitate requirements elaboration of user stories with team members to reflect the voice of the customer in business requirements.
- Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Contribute to project plans.
- Work with stakeholders to understand, prioritize and estimate development resources required for new features in addition to enhancement and bug fix work efforts.
- Ensure the product development deliverables from the team conforms to customer and business requirements, while maintaining a solid architecture.
- Provide product demonstrations and overviews with business units.
- Collaborate with programmers and testers on software test plans.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities to ensure high-quality software deliverables.
- Respond to feedback from internal customers who participate in UAT and/or early adopter programs.
- Partner with internal customers to identify and provide content for internal training.
- Provide weekly updates for all assigned requests and projects.
- Keep projects and initiatives in motion and delivered on time.
- Ensure all documents are up to date in the project site.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-6 years of experience as a Product Manager, Business Analyst or related position, writing requirements in an information technology department or with a software company
- Experience with all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, with an emphasis on requirements elicitation, requirements and design modeling, documentation and communication.
- Excellent relationship management, influencing and communication skills at executive level.
- Ability to decompose high-level concepts into details and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Must have a working knowledge of project management lifecycle and techniques with project planning skills.
- Experience writing requirements/use cases and acceptance criteria on an enterprise software development team.
- Experience using Requirements Tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Strong English Skills (verbal and written)
- Experience with domain modeling or business concept modeling such as UML.
- Experience developing and executing test plans/scripts.
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) or other major Supply Chain applications
- Understands quality assurance methodologies such as CMMi and the principles of software design.