Lead Embedded Software Engineer
- 广东省 深圳市 南山区 塘兴路133号 54栋 308, Shenzhen, Guangdong
Prime Robotics designs and builds robots for the logistics and manufacturing industries. We are a dynamic, entrpreneurial company. This inudstry is new and the key to our success is to move fast and be creative. Our robots cut operating expenses for warehouses by 80%, which means we add enormous value for our customers. We are designing our second generation robots now that will revolutionize the logistics industry. We will have a huge impact on society and achieve great things that we can be proud of for the rest of our careers.
A critical component of our robotic system is the embedded software running on each robot. This software controls many things from navigation to vision, to sensor fusion to controller various motors. We look to make big advancements in the sophisitcation of the embedded systems and seek a strong leader with solid technical skills who can drive the evolution of our onboard systems.
- Embedded Linux software development in C/C++
- Custom board bring-up, debugging and s/w design validation
- Documentation of work product, concepts, and architecture for wide range of customers, products and applications
- Mentor and direct junior embedded software developers
- Assist in Product Definition and Requirements generation, author Engineering Specifications
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience developing embedded software in C and C++
- Experience with some or all of the following: microcontrollers, networking/wifi, RF, Lidar
- PLC Programming
- Experience working with ROS
- Experience and comfort working with hardware, including troubleshooting with Oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, volt meters, etc., as part of system development team
- Experience with Eclipse/CDT / VxWorks integrated development environment.