- 广东省 深圳市 南山区 塘兴路133号 54栋 308, Shenzhen, Guangdong, cn
Prime robotics designs and builds robots for the logistics and manufacturing industries. We are a dynamic, entrpreneurial company. This inudstry is new and the key to our success is to move fast and be creative. Our robots cut operating expenses for warehouses by 80%, We means designing our second generation robots now that will revolutionize the logistics industry. We will have a huge impact on society and achieve great things that we can be proud of for the rest of our careers.
Play a key role in helping to design our next generation logistics and manufacturing robots. While our first generation are already designed and have a proven benefit for businesses, our second generation model will be truly revolutionary and you can play an important part creating this innovative new design. You will play a role in the structure as well as devising fault tolerant suspension designs and flexible racking solutions. There will be many problems to solve that will challenge your creative capability.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team to execute product designs from concept to production including design, prototyping, validation, testing and certification
- Detailed "Design for manufacturability" knowledge across a wide range of fabrication processes
- Extensive experience with 3D mechanical design and associated software applications such as SolidWorks, Inventor and Pro Engineer
- Conduct Finite Element Analysis (FEA) of Mechanical Designs
- Documentation of Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) for Mechanical Systems
- Involve in R&D for constantly improving the performance, reliability and life cycle
- Active participation in production and testing of new hardware and systems
- Documentation of Design, Manufacturing and Assembly processes
- On-site inspection of systems at vendor’s site
- Support Production, Installation and Service Department staff when necessary to resolve problems encountered during the lifecycle of a product
- Review Technical User's Manuals when needed to ensure equipment specifications, setup instructions, operating instructions, etc.
- Proven track record designing mechanical structures of robot systems
- 5+ years working experience
- Demonstrate strong ability to translate high level functional requirements into professional and robust detailed designs
- Thorough knowledge of materials and material properties
- Working knowledge of electrical and electronic hardware and circuits
- Strong communications skills and familiarity with fast growing companies, the associated deadlines and high-energy culture that goes along with launching new products
- Will to put forth extra effort when required to meet design schedules on projects where delivery time is critical
- Self-sufficiency in building and testing mechatronic systems