- 广东省 深圳市 南山区 塘兴路133号 54栋 308, Shenzhen, Guangdong
Prime Robotics designs and builds robots for the logistics and manufacturing industries. We are a dynamic, entrpreneurial company. This inudstry is new and the key to our success is to move fast and be creative. Our robots cut operating expenses for warehouses by 80%, which means we add enormous value for our customers. We are designing our second generation robots now that will revolutionize the logistics industry. We will have a huge impact on society and achieve great things that we can be proud of for the rest of our careers.
We are looking for a talented Hardware Engineer with hands-on experience in circuit design and debug. You’ll have impact on the team at the architecture and system level while developing state-of-the-art electronics for robotics and computer vision. You will help us integrate various sensors into our platform and help drive continuous improvement in our motor control. You will diagnose issues in designs and drive their resolution.
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering or related fields
- 5 years minimum PCB design experience preferably with robots
- Analog, Power, and Digital circuit design experience
- System Level and Board level bring-up and troubleshooting
- Understand EMF and heat control issues
- Ability to manage vendors, contractors and suppliers to deliver customized solutions quickly
- Experience with micro-controller based designs
- Experience with high-current motor controller circuits
- Experience with test fixture development
- Ability to trade-off make vs. buy decisions
- English speaking skills