Field Scheduler- Entry Level
- The Bronx, NY, USA
Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC (PPS) is a natural gas and electric utility contractor headquartered in New Windsor, New York. Our mission at PPS is to be the premier provider of the development and implementation of Single Source, multi-dimensional, problem solving techniques, driving the most effective SOLUTIONS to our utility clients. Our customers will choose us because of our diverse expertise, quality workmanship, and reputation to provide the utmost degree of value.
Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC. (PPS) was established in December 2002 and is driven by a management team well experienced in the utility infrastructure industry. This management team’s expertise transcends the design, operations, management, regulatory administration and hands-on construction functions of the utility markets. PPS is focused on delivering cost-effective consultation, inspection, construction, operations and maintenance services to this industry through our staff of safety trained and operator-qualified employees.
At PPS we dedicate ourselves to the following principles of conduct:
• Act with integrity
• Be accountable
• Take initiative
• Serve customers as you would like to be served
• Improve and innovate continuously
The CSR- Schedulers job is to provide excellent Customer Service. this person is responsible for Scheduling appointments with customer, managers and building superintendents ON SITE to have their gas meters exchanged. Job requires working in all weather conditions and going on site to schedule services.You are given a territory daily and you will work within that location. This territory can be located anywhere in the 4 Burroughs.
Strong organizational and communication skills are mandatory.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated success in providing extraordinary customer service, particularly in situations where tact and diplomacy are needed.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to follow through on assignments with little or no direct supervision.
- Must be able to work effectively under changing priorities and conditions.
- Must be able to prepare legible, complete, and accurate orders.
- Must be able to understand oral and written communications.
- Must have a valid drivers license and a safe driving record.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Promote a safe work environment by actively participating in all aspects of our employee safety program. Report any unsafe conditions and take actions to prevent personal injuries. Support our interdependent safety culture by ensuring the safety of your co-workers. Stay focused on the task at hand and promote productivity through good work habits.
- Computer Knowledge
- Bilingual a plus
Job Type: Full-time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.