- Baltimore, MD, USA
Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC (PPS) is a natural gas and electric utility contractor headquartered in New Windsor, New York. Our mission at PPS is to be the premier provider of the development and implementation of Single Source, multi-dimensional, problem solving techniques, driving the most effective SOLUTIONS to our utility clients. Our customers will choose us because of our diverse expertise, quality workmanship, and reputation to provide the utmost degree of value.
Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC. (PPS) was established in December 2002 and is driven by a management team well experienced in the utility infrastructure industry. This management team’s expertise transcends the design, operations, management, regulatory administration and hands-on construction functions of the utility markets. PPS is focused on delivering cost-effective consultation, inspection, construction, operations and maintenance services to this industry through our staff of safety trained and operator-qualified employees.
At PPS we dedicate ourselves to the following principles of conduct:
• Act with integrity
• Be accountable
• Take initiative
• Serve customers as you would like to be served
• Improve and innovate continuously –
Precision Pipeline Solutions is currently seeking a Commercial Driver.
Responsible for the safe transport of DOT regulated vehicles. CDL Driver transports materials and equipment to and from job sites. Will have to deliver materials, haul spoils from work sites, (may have to operate, load and haul equipment...excavators, backhoes, etc. and other utility related material when necessary). Must be physically capable of performing work requirements asked of them. Candidate must be willing to listen, learn. Work in all weather conditions.
Must be responsible and trustworthy and have the ability to work efficiently with crews.
CDL-A or B required*
- Prior construction and/or laborer experience preferred.
- At least one year of Operating and hauling/towing equipment.
- Ability to drive automatic and manual transmissions.
- Experience with Tandem and Tri-Axle dump trucks.
- Working knowledge of general hand tools and power tools preferred.
- Ability to work in all types of weather.
- Ability to travel to a new location upon request at any time throughout local PPS service territories.
- Must complete and pass a pre‐employment drug screen..
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must pass practical exam.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as delegated to meet the ongoing needs of PPS.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401k Plans with Company Match, Accrued Vacation time, 9 Paid Holidays, Employee Assistance Program, Safety Boot Program.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.