Gas Pipefitter / Plumber
- York, PA, USA
With Precision Pipeline Solutions you’ll be working for one of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies in natural gas and electric utility contracting industry. Our mission at PPS is to be the premier provider of the development and implementation of Single Source, multi-dimensional, problem-solving techniques, driving the most effective SOLUTIONS to our utility clients. Our customers will choose us because of our diverse expertise, quality workmanship, and reputation to provide the utmost degree of value.
Performs intensive physical construction labor and supervisor duties as a part of the PPS construction crew. Lifts/carries materials and performs other duties involving the use of hand and power tools. Maintain and develop customer relationships. Duties also include but are not limited to: digging trenches or ditches, backfill and compact and level earth. Must be physically capable of performing work requirements asked of them. Complete supervision of jobsite field operations, including safety, daily production, quality control, labor and equipment management and subcontractor management.
Essential Job Functions:
· Dig trenches up to 5 feet, backfill excavations, jackhammer asphalt/rock and compact and level earth to grade specifications using shovels, tampers, and rakes
· Complete supervision of jobsite field operations, including safety, daily production, quality control, labor and equipment management and subcontractor management
· Clean up rubble and debris; perform other restoration such as blacktop and landscape
· Perform technical construction and repair on major utility pipelines
· Adhere to safety standards as defined by PPS’s safety standards and procedures
· Must have a strong background in gas pipeline and utility construction
· Ability to work in all types of weather
· Ability to travel to a new location upon request at any time throughout local PPS service territories
· Exhibits strong leadership and management skills
Full-time, M-F with potential for overtime
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Accrued Vacation Time
- 401K Plan with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.