Customer Service Representative
- New Windsor, NY 12553, USA
With Precision Pipeline Solutions you’ll be working for one of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies in natural gas and electric utility contracting industry. Our mission at PPS is to be the premier provider of the development and implementation of Single Source, multi-dimensional, problem-solving techniques, driving the most effective SOLUTIONS to our utility clients. Our customers will choose us because of our diverse expertise, quality workmanship, and reputation to provide the utmost degree of value.
We are currently offering a full-time position at our New Windsor office for our logistics center. As contractors for utility companies the logistics center fields inbound and outbound calls to customers regarding work for their utility service. This position requires heavy use of phones and computers at the same time; logging customer interactions. and delivering the best in customer service.
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
- Make outbound follow-up calls on outstanding work orders
- Deliver call scripts with an authentic cadence; be clear, compelling and personable.
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Agent will be expected to respond to 100+ calls daily
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service standards
- Computer competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Multi-tasking skills (i.e. typing while on the phone with an agent)
- Candidates with at least 1 year call center experience will be preferred.
- Experience in using MS products as well as Google products
- HS Diploma minimum, Associate Degree Preferred
- 401K Option
- Health Insurance
Full Time, Morning, Evening & Weekend shifts available
Compensation: $13 to start
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.