- New Windsor, NY 12553, USA
Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC (PPS) is a natural gas and electric utility contractor headquartered in New Windsor, New York. Our mission at PPS is to be the premier provider of the development and implementation of Single Source, multi-dimensional, problem solving techniques, driving the most effective SOLUTIONS to our utility clients. Our customers will choose us because of our diverse expertise, quality workmanship, and reputation to provide the utmost degree of value.
Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC. (PPS) was established in December 2002 and is driven by a management team well experienced in the utility infrastructure industry. This management team’s expertise transcends the design, operations, management, regulatory administration and hands-on construction functions of the utility markets. PPS is focused on delivering cost-effective consultation, inspection, construction, operations and maintenance services to this industry through our staff of safety trained and operator-qualified employees.
At PPS we dedicate ourselves to the following principles of conduct:
• Act with integrity
• Be accountable
• Take initiative
• Serve customers as you would like to be served
• Improve and innovate continuously
PPS is looking for an experienced and motivated hands on Information Technology Manager who will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring that computing systems and equipment are operating effectively and efficiently.
To be successful in this position you will demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the industry’s best practices and evidence a professional track record of effective technical management, information analysis, and a thorough understanding of computer hardware and software systems.
Information Technology Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing IT staff by recruiting and training employees, communicating job expectations, and monitoring performance.
- Overseeing the annual IT budget and ensuring cost effectiveness.
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
- Generating performance reports for operating systems.
- Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
- Evaluating technology risks in order to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
- Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience managing IT infrastructure and services.
- Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including Server, Office, and Exchange.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible working hours.
Job Type: Full-time, Monday - Friday
Employee Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. 401k Match, Accrued Vacation Time, Sick Time, EAP, and 9 Paid Holidays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.