Billing Clerk - North Carolina
- Currie, NC 28435, USA
CW Wright Construction Company is a leading provider of high quality turnkey transmission, substation, distribution and solar facility construction services for electric utilities in the Mid-Atlantic, Northeast, Southeast and Midwest regions of the United States. Our expertise comprises all aspects of utility work including: overhead, underground, transmission, telephone special hotline construction, substations, cable splicing, foundations, horizontal and directional boring, and right-of-way clearing.
- Compile, copy, sort, scan, file, and distribute, according to various business unit standards and processes, a variety of documents and receipts
- Data entry responsibilities to accurately track and record a variety of information on a database
- Address queries received on the work orders for correct status
- Prepare correspondence and other documents as needs
- Basic accounting responsibilities such as calculating amounts for materials and labor
- Maintain Spreadsheet for receipts tracking, categorizing job codes
- Provide general support to construction and project management as required
- Other duties as required.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work
- Works with high attention to detail and accuracy in the preparation and editing of information
- Quick thinker and good at multi-tasking
- Enjoys challenges and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Construction industry experience
- Billing experience: 3+ years (Required)
- Office Applications: 5+ years (Required)
- Construction Office: 3+years (Required)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. CW Wright is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. CW Wright will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.