- New Windsor, NY 12553, USA
Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC (PPS) is a natural gas and electric utility contractor headquartered in New Windsor, New York. Our mission at PPS is to be the premier provider of the development and implementation of Single Source, multi-dimensional, problem solving techniques, driving the most effective SOLUTIONS to our utility clients. Our customers will choose us because of our diverse expertise, quality workmanship, and reputation to provide the utmost degree of value.
Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC. (PPS) was established in December 2002 and is driven by a management team well experienced in the utility infrastructure industry. This management team’s expertise transcends the design, operations, management, regulatory administration and hands-on construction functions of the utility markets. PPS is focused on delivering cost-effective consultation, inspection, construction, operations and maintenance services to this industry through our staff of safety trained and operator-qualified employees.
At PPS we dedicate ourselves to the following principles of conduct:
• Act with integrity
• Be accountable
• Take initiative
• Serve customers as you would like to be served
• Improve and innovate continuously
Performing and documenting all phases of vehicle maintenance. This includes repair and diagnostics on various types of light, medium, and heavy equipment such as pickups, heavy-duty trucks, and semi-trailers, excavators, trenchers, dump trucks, backhoes, etc.
REGIONAL TRAVEL REQUIRED. This is a field position that requires the mechanic to travel to various job sites to perform repairs.
Major Job Elements:
- Routine maintenance and service of fleet vehicles at assigned intervals.
- Documentation of PM reports & equipment repair logs.
- Hydraulic and engine repairs.
- Repair of construction tooling and equipment.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must work well with changing work schedule.
- Must be willing to work overtime on occasion
- Requires experience repairing gas/diesel engines and hydraulic systems.
- Some travel required.
- Experienced in welding and small fabrication.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working as a mechanic.
- Class "A" CDL a plus.
- Small engine experience a plus.
- Experience in repairing truck brake systems (including hydraulic and air), and electrical systems.
- Required to have own tools, specialty tools will be provided.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Job Type: Full-time, Monday - Friday
Employee Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. 401k Match, Accrued Vacation Time, Sick Time, EAP, and 9 Paid Holidays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.