Bilingual Spanish Call Center Rep
- New Windsor, NY 12553, USA
With Precision Pipeline Solutions you’ll be working for one of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies in natural gas and electric utility contracting industry. Our mission at PPS is to be the premier provider of the development and implementation of Single Source, multi-dimensional, problem-solving techniques, driving the most effective SOLUTIONS to our utility clients. Our customers will choose us because of our diverse expertise, quality workmanship, and reputation to provide the utmost degree of value.
We are currently offering a full-time position at our New Windsor office for our logistics center. As contractors for utility companies the logistics center fields inbound and outbound calls to customers regarding work for their utility service. This position requires heavy use of phones and computers at the same time; looking up customer information, logging appointments, with goals and methods
changing on a day to day basis in response to work demands.
Background in customer service and call center experience a plus! The right candidate seeks the satisfaction of customer service and working beside a great team in a company that is consistently growing!
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
- Make outbound follow-up calls on outstanding work orders
- Deliver call scripts with an authentic cadence; be clear, compelling and personable.
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Agent will take an average of 100+ inbound calls
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service standards
- Multi-tasking skills (i.e. typing while on the phone with a customer)
- Previous call center or customer service experience mininmum 1 year
- Bi-Lingual Spanish, Speak & Write is a MUST
- 401K Option
- Health Insurance
Full Time, Mon-Friday
Compensation: $13/hour to start
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.