- New Windsor, NY
Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC (PPS) is a natural gas and electric utility contractor headquartered in New Windsor, New York. Our mission at PPS is to be the premier provider of the development and implementation of Single Source, multi-dimensional, problem solving techniques, driving the most effective SOLUTIONS to our utility clients. Our customers will choose us because of our diverse expertise, quality workmanship, and reputation to provide the utmost degree of value.
Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC. (PPS) was established in December 2002 and is driven by a management team well experienced in the utility infrastructure industry. This management team’s expertise transcends the design, operations, management, regulatory administration and hands-on construction functions of the utility markets. PPS is focused on delivering cost-effective consultation, inspection, construction, operations and maintenance services to this industry through our staff of safety trained and operator-qualified employees.
At PPS we dedicate ourselves to the following principles of conduct:
• Act with integrity
• Be accountable
• Take initiative
• Serve customers as you would like to be served
• Improve and innovate continuously
Controls movement of vehicular traffic through construction projects. Discusses traffic routing plans, and type and location of control points with supervisors. Distributes traffic control signs and markers along site in designated pattern. Uses sign, hand, and flag signals to direct movement of traffic through site. Warns construction workers when approaching vehicle fails to heed signals to prevent accident and injury to workers. Informs drivers of detour routes through construction sites.
- Effective Communication skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to remain alert and focused with limited breaks for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in all types of weather.
- Ability to report to jobsite daily and travel to a new location upon request at any time throughout local PPS service territories.
- Must be reliable, punctual and able to attend work when scheduled.
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicate detour routes to motor vehicle operators.
- Signal motor vehicle operators around construction sites.
- Adhere to safety standards as defined by PPS's safety standards and procedures.
- Adhere to safety standards and policies as defined by the Department of Transportation.
- Polite and Professional interactions with public.
- Adhere to PPS dress code.
• Must complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
• Personal transportation available to and from job site.
• Valid Driver's License.
• Must be able to lift 10 pounds.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
•Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
•Retirement (401k) Benefits
•Accrued Vacation Time
•9 Paid Holidays