- New York, NY
With Precision Pipeline Solutions you’ll be working for one of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies in natural gas and electric utility contracting industry. Our mission at PPS is to be the premier provider of the development and implementation of Single Source, multi-dimensional, problem-solving techniques, driving the most effective SOLUTIONS to our utility clients. Our customers will choose us because of our diverse expertise, quality workmanship, and reputation to provide the utmost degree of value.
Field Data Technician is responsible for collecting detailed technical information about electric utility poles and equipment. It is an outdoor position that requires walking between spans of utility poles to capture data that supports outside utility projects in New York. Precision Pipeline Solutions will train the ideal candidate to perform all required duties.
- Work in an outdoor environment to collect field data.
- Submit organized, detailed data for each project that could include maps, field notes, and digital images.
- Operate and maintain equipment that would include a tablet computer, digital camera, measuring tools and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Work professionally in the field as a representative of Precision Pipeline Solutions and our customers.
- Communicate effectively and on a daily basis with the project management team.
- Work safely and independent of supervision.
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical background preferred.
- Basic proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to follow process specifications and guidelines in an extremely high-quality environment.
- Ability to read, interpret and follow maps.
- Ability to travel and to work outside in variable terrain and weather conditions.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral.
- Present a professional appearance and attitude.
- Demonstrate high work standards with a quality orientation.
- Embrace core values of the company.
- Personal transportation available to and from job site, Valid Driver’s License