Full Stack Developer (Java)
- Dulles Crossing Plaza, Sterling, VA 20166, USA
- Employees can work remotely
****** This position is NOT open for 1099, C2C, H1-B or OPT ******
We are seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer to support Agile Application Development technologies and capabilities in the areas of software development, systems engineering, integration, and test of software applications and infrastructure.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide thought leadership and Java development expertise working with a fast-paced Agile DevOps team.
- Contribute and collaborate within scrum team on a daily basis.
- Analyze software requirements and provide solutions.
- Perform analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance of software solutions.
- Provide Full Stack software development support for User Interfaces, REST APIs, Data Access Layers in AWS environment.
- Ensure software developed passes and completes stages within the CI pipeline.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of Java development experience using Agile methodology
- Proficient in Java Spring Boot and JPA
- Proficient in developing data access layers with Database schemas using JPA
- Experience in Web Based Full Stack Development
- Experience developing in a Docker and Docker Compose environment
- Experience writing automated test such as: unit, integration, functional, 508, performance, and end-to-end
- Experience developing in environments that utilize CI/CD tools for build, test, secure and deploy
- Experience working with AWS tools and environments
- Experience developing in a Microservices architecture
- Automated Test-Driven Development (ATDD) frameworks Selenium, Nightwatch, Cumber, JUnit/TestNG
- Experience with secure development, coding, scanning using tools such as Fortify, SonarQube, ZAP and Twistlock/Anchore
- Preferred experience with Jira or a similar scrum management tool.
- Job Location: 100% Remote
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Clearance: Eligible for DHS Clearance
- Pay: Depends on Experience